chatwithlurlene

Buckle up fella's, its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Atlanta and Depth Perception

My Heavens!

Its been ages since I've been in the intrastate, but it sure is big. And fast. The last time I was on the hi-way the speed limit was 55 mph. I really don't think that it is necessary to drive over 45 mph in my opinion.

I've been really busy lately taking care of Janice so I haven't been able to keep in touch with y'all. She lost sight in her right eye as the result of a dart competition that got out of hand at the Iron Nickle. She can't work, drive or even do her laundry, cookin and cleanin' because she ain't got any depth perception in her eyes anymore. But I think that she is doing better now cause she is still going to the shootin' range with Wyatt. So I am sure she'll be working again soon. She's even helped me pack some boxes for our move to Flippen, GA just south of Stockbridge.

So after selling Wyatt's oldest shotgun and my dog we finally raised enough money to move and for gas money. Once we get there I will email y'all again and tell you all about the trip there. I am sure it will be quite eventful. Unfortunately Janice is going to have to help us drive because I know I won't be able to drive it alone especially since Wyatt has had his license taken away ever since he ran through Evie Lynn's front glass window on Labor Day. He did help with changing the belts, oil, tires,filters,wipers and head lights on my car. It isn't the prettiest thing on the intrastate, but it is almost paid for. I took a picture of it just as be started to pack it. Wish us luck and safe travels.




xoxoxoxoxo,

Lurlene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home